- Architectural shingles are the most popular. They now have a limited lifetime warranty.
- Three tab shingles are the cheapest shingle option they have a 25 year warranty.
- Category 4 shingles sometimes give you a discount on your insurance. They have a lifetime warranty.
- Exposed fasteners: 5v crimp, pbr, and ribbed
- Hidden fasteners: Standing seam and u panels
Wood: There are several different types
- #1 cedar
- Taper sawn
- Perfection cut
Stamped Metal: Several options
- Stone coated
- Aluminum stamped
- Stamped steel
- A low slope single ply roofing material. It is the solution to those leaky flat roofs being bright white and energy efficient and with few seams.
- Low slope roofing material also known as torch down because it uses a torch to be adhered together.
- The perfect option if you have a metal roof and need to add insulation and need no loss or interruption business.
- Concrete tile
- Clay tile
- Perfect for maintenance on roofs with some life still left in them.